|Job Description : |
- Math - Quilter’s math and logical planning
- Cutting - Using rotary blade and guide rulers for straight cuts.
- Comfortable around computers, scanners, printers.
- Flexible to Change
- Clear Communication
- Lift 30 pounds
- Familiar with Longarm Quilting
- Bind Quilts
- Quality tension, density, thread color, and scale of graphic. Helping “Bless their heart” quilts be WOW!
- Be on feet during work shift
- Learn Gammill Statler’s Stitcher Longarm Quilting System
- Edge 2 Edge Quilting
- Part Time or Full Time
- Work 1 Saturday a month
- Work at least 20 hours per week
High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Pieced Quilting
- General Sewing
- Customer Service
- Longarm Quilting